CAREERS AT INSCIPHER
Pleasant Grove, UT / Remote
Are you a Filing Admin superstar? Let’s talk!
InsCipher is revolutionizing the way surplus line taxes are filed. Our innovative software takes the guesswork out of surplus lines tax compliance, increasing the efficiency of insurance agencies across the nation.
Our Surplus Lines Filing team is rapidly expanding, and we are looking for a results-driven Filing Admin to assist with filings, reports, reconciliations, and client correspondence of Surplus Lines taxes. This is a remote, work-from-home position.
You will be a great fit for this position if:
- You have two years of accounting, compliance, or insurance-related experience.
- You have an associate’s or bachelor’s degree in a related field (preferred, but not required)
- You are detail-oriented, results-driven, and a team player.
- You are self-directed with strong organization, decision-making, and time management skills.
- You manage detailed tasks and complicated processes well.
- You are an excellent communicator with a customer-centric mindset.
- You have intermediate Excel knowledge and enjoy gathering and analyzing data - spreadsheets, charts, and reports are your friends.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment.
What you’ll be doing at InsCipher:
- Utilize our software solution to ensure timely and accurate completion of state regulatory surplus lines tax filings.
- Ensure proper documents are received and reviewed from client submission.
- Conduct compliance and quality review on documents, state legislations, codes, and procedures associated with surplus lines tax filing.
- Maintain working knowledge of surplus lines tax regulations.
- Reconcile filings with our InsCipher Connect platform and state transactions reports (don’t worry, we’ll train you!)
- Assist with any surplus lines audits, verifying transactions, documents, and filings.
- Independently investigate, research, and resolve issues that may arise during the filing, reconciliation or payment processes as they relate to assigned duties.
- Provide technical assistance to InsCipher Connect clients.
- Other duties as needed.
What Working at InsCipher Will be Like
We want working at InsCipher to be a great part of our team members' lives, and we’re dedicated to taking care of our employees. Here’s a little about what life here will be like:
Live Where You Want
InsCipher provides remote-work opportunities for our employees, which allows us to hire the best talent anywhere, and allows our team members to live where they love. For this position, you will need to live in the United States, but as long as you have a quiet place to work and fast internet in your location, that’s all that matters.
Work When You Want
This job will require 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday, and is somewhat flexible as far as your personal daily schedule. We’re serious about providing our clients accurate, on-time filing services, and we’re also serious about work-life balance. We’ll expect you to take paid holidays and vacation time (did we mention you receive 160 hours of PTO each year?)
Work with Great People
While you will be working remotely, teamwork is a huge part of our culture at InsCipher and you’ll get to know your team members pretty darn well. Some of your co-workers will be Becky (Filings Team Supervisor and likely winner of “most helpful person” award), Lara (our friendly walking encyclopedia of insurance compliance and aptly our Compliance Supervisor) and Kahea (the most organized person you’ll ever meet, and our Operations Director).
Get Great Benefits
We offer benefits like comprehensive medical, dental, and vision, paid time off and holidays, parental and bereavement leave, and a 401k that we match up to 4%.
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
InsCipher is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We appreciate diversity, hire based solely on merit, and strive to create a working environment of inclusivity for all our team members.